Last updated by admin on Wed, 01/14/2015 - 06:20
A Joint Resolution committing the Municipal, County and Pueblo governments, and other organizations of North Central New Mexico to developing local generation of renewable energy to provide all our energy needs.
- The Taos County Commission on October 15th, 2013.
- The Town of Taos on October 22nd, 2013.
- The Village of Questa on January 7th, 2014.
- The Taos Municipal School Board on January 14th, 2014.
- The Village of Eagle Nest on January 28th, 2014.
- The Village of Taos Ski Valley on February 4th, 2014.
- The Town of Red River on March 21st, 2014.
- The Village of Angel Fire on April 22nd, 2014.
- Kit Carson Electric Cooperative on November 25th, 2014.
- The Intergovernmental Council of the Enchanted Circle on November 12th, 2014.
Click the town/village name above to see the signed resolution.