Electric Vehicle Facts
- Fuel cost per mile for EVs is half the cost of gas.
- When electricity leaves the power plant, EV’s do not generate more emissions.
- Solar power plants and home installations generate no emissions.
- Improving efficiency at one power plant automatically improves all EVs charging on its grid.
- From fuel in the ground to the smokestack/tailpipe, EVs reduce emissions per mile driven by 30%
- EVs reduce pollution in cities and traffic congested areas.
- You can make electricity at home with solar panels, but you cannot make your own gas.
- In the Taos area there are now 12 EV connections at six charging stations, with more to come!